I am a huge believer in putting things into the universe. I also feel better about my plans and attitudes when I talk about them. For me, a part of being successful is sharing my ideas, fears, feelings, and just talking with people to receive feedback and get my mind in order.
I like to have sayings or go to words of advice that make me feel better when I am stressed or just revamp my motivation when I am in a rut. The power of words is a quite impactful thing, so use it to your advantage.
Here are some of my favorite words of wisdom to keep me in the right headspace and stay motivated.
1. “She believed she could, so she did.”
2. “You can, you should, and if you are brave enough to start, you will.”- Stephen King
3. “Your greatest self has been waiting for your whole life; don’t make it wait any longer.” – Steve Maraboli
4. “Never forget how wildly capable you are.”
5. “Nothing changes if nothing changes.”
6. “One day you will look back, and see that all along, you were blooming.”
7. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.”
8. “How you do anything is how you do everything.”
9. “Stay consistent and trust your vision.”
10. “If everything was perfect you would never learn and never grow.”
11. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”
12. “Say yes to everything until you know what you need to say no.”
13. “The only way you really see change is by helping to create it.”
14. “You can’t expect great things to happen if you don’t work for them.”
15. “Mistakes happen, and that is actually a good thing.”