‘Tis the damn season! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Ladies and Gents! Finding the perfect gift can be quite the task, so I’ve curated a list for every situation, added links directly to the product I recommend, and you just click and shop what feels right for you!
*I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the products mentioned, all recommendations and opinions are my own
Family & Friends- Fashion & Beauty
- Skims – specifically their loungewear!
- Nike Air Force 1 Fontanka – I think these are so fun and easy to wear.
- Steve Madden Boots – These are trendy, they’re fun, and a really great gift for the fashionista in your life
- Laneige lip sleeping mask – It’s so dry this time of year and these are so luxurious plus they come in so many flavors!
- Dyson airwrap – Super easy to use and really does the job of both a straightener/curler and blowdryer well!
- Dry bar gift card – Have someone else do your hair and it looks good for days! What more could you want!
- Colorful Scarf – love how this looks with an all black look ( + this one is mohair so it’s going to be so soft and warm)
- A good, sturdy coat – worth the investment & they’re a staple piece for a reason
- Charlotte Tillbury Hollywood Contour Wand – This, to me, is luxury beauty.
- Replica perfume – There is one for every type of person, my favorite is “By The Fireplace”
- Engraved Favorite – Grab their favorite perfume/lipstick/compact from Macy’s or Nordstrom and they will engrave it in-store with whatever you want!
Family & Friends – lifestyle & home
- Bouquet in a vase that’s perfect for their home – personal and beautiful (shop local for this).
- Signature home scent candle with cloche – everyone’s home has a scent!
- Half gallon water bottle – This earth-toned collection is everything.
- Personalized art work – got my parents this personalized celestial print (their wedding day) and they love it!
- Vinyl and record player – I recommend thrifting vinyls but Barnes and Noble has a great selection too!
- Subscription to a coffee company ( or wine!) – or both!
- Clothes steamer – I kid you not, I use mine every single day. It’s a game changer.
- Brooklinen – Sheets and blankets are always a good idea.
- Barefoot Dreams Robe – Again, I wear mine every single day. I absolutely love it.
- A wine chiller – for those busy people who love to cheers but hate to wait!
- Ooni Pizza Oven – I have heard so much about this product this season!
White Elephant/ Secret Santa / Anonymous
- Gift cards – you can never go wrong
- Throw Blanket – This is cheap and cozy (always go with white or a soft color so it will match their home)
- Charcuterie gift basket – fun and easy!
- Offer to make a donation to their charity of choice in their name
- Apple Air Tags – Great for keys, luggage, and even pets!
- An experience around town – a resturant gift card, a jewelry making class, a massage!
- Engraved Champagne bottles – super chic
- Personalized tumblrs – who doesn’t love a good cup (find someone local!)
- Apron or seaonal kitchen towels – because how cute is that!
- A mug stuffed with hot chocolate supplies and Baileys with a cute message and gift card!
- We always leave gifts out for mail workers and garbage workers because they do so much for the community! We leave beer and gift cards or if we know them well enough, a gift we know they’ll love!
Giving back to the community
- Donate to a food drive – here is a list of foods/items most needed during this time of year
- Visit an elderly home – a lot of old people go without visitors for years, go talk to them and spread some good spirits!
- Buy teachers things off of their Amazon wishlists
- Participate in a small business Saturday and shop locally
- Show some love to essential workers, buy their lunch if you see an off duty nurse during your lunch break, things like that!
- For free, just advocate for your favorite causes on social media, awareness is key.
As stated before, this list will be updated frequently! I will also be curating specific gift guides for different personalities so stay tuned! 🎄